Careers at Ristretto
Ristretto are constantly seeking talented baristas eager to develop a career in the coffee industry, and with a passion for events.
As a reputable coffee supplier, you will receive the best training opportunities in the UK and work at some of the most prestigious events alongside the UK’s top baristas.
Whether it be events in the UK or somewhere in Europe, we provide flexible contracts with excellent pay rates.
Current Vacancies - Apply Now
Experienced Freelance Event Barista
Ristretto is looking for experienced freelance baristas to join us in this unique, demanding yet rewarding role as an Event Barista.
We have both 6 and 9 Month Contracts and Freelance work available!
You'll be doing jobs mainly in London or in other cities in the UK with a possibility of European events. A driving licence is a plus - driving Baristas are paid accordingly, and our standard rate is very competitive.
- Producing high quality high volume coffee at events and on exhibition stands
- Liaising with clients to ensure they get the best out of their event
- Assisting or leading the setup and breakdown of coffee bars at events
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Proactive, resourceful, self-motivated and efficient manner.
- Pride in your appearance and impeccable personal grooming.
- A can do attitude with a warm personality.
- You should have a sound understanding of coffee, as well as adapting an approachable stance to the subject with your customers. Events are often very busy so experience with volume is preferred.
- Valid UK work permit and excellent written and spoken English.
This is a specialised area and we like to provide the tools for you to perform to your best.
You could be working on a Linea, GB5 or a FB80.
You will learn how to install, operate and gain a good working experience of each machine.
For outside London in the UK or EU jobs, travel and accommodation will be paid for. You will also receive a food allowance.
We are not interested in contact from agencies.
Please note that due to volume, we may not be able to respond to all applicants
Warehouse Assistant/Delivery driver
- Delivering coffee and equipment to our customers in central London and UK. - Setting up and breaking down Barista Coffee equipment at events. - Customer relations and support while delivering.
- General assistance around the warehouse, including assisting with incoming deliveries of stock.
- Assisting with packing and dispatch of coffee. - Packing events and prepping for dispatch.
- General maintenance of equipment and cleaning around the warehouse.
- Proof of the right to work in the UK. - Clean UK Drivers licence with experience of driving 3.5 tonne vehicles in the London area (over 21 required for insurance).
- Must be fluent in English.
- Experience in a similar role is desirable but not required.
- You will work well as part of our team, but also work well under your own initiative
- Please note: Regular heavy lifting is involved in this role.
- The role is full time. There will be some evenings, weekends and early mornings (which will be paid accordingly or time off in lieu). We are based in SW19.
Please note that due to volume, we may not be able to respond to all applicants. We are not interested in contact from any agencies.